For this event, camp will be set aside for use only by Cub Scouts, focusing on recreation based activities! Some activities include Archery, BB Gun Shooting, Crafts, Scout Skills, use of our Invention Lab, Nature Hikes, Movie Making, and Star Gazing.
Cub Scout Family Adventure (mid-week)
Cub Parent Weekends
Camp Josepho’s Cub Parent Weekend creates two opportunities: for parents to teach the values of the Cub Scout program, and for Cub Scouts to learn more about their parent’s values and beliefs, all while sharing in outdoor activities and memories that will last a lifetime. We have noticed that dedicating time to your child one-on-one brings the best out of parent and child.
Spring Family Camp March 22-24, 2024
All registered cub scouts and their families can attend. Each cub scout or family must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. This family weekend provides a unique and special bonding experience for Cub Scout families.
Fun-filled Activities! Each season has a different program with different crafts and events. Common to all seasons are the B.B.’s and archery events, which are a favorite among the Scouts. Cub Scouts participating in these events can earn the B.B.’s and archery belt loops, only available through programs such as this.
Activities can include:
- Program Activities (One Scout and One Parent participate together)
- Campfire Programs
- Disco Dance Party
- Assorted Crafts
- B.B. Shooting
- Field Sports
- Much, much more!
Easy Camping Experience for One Low Price!
This is an easy way to do camping. All you bring is your tent, sleeping bag and toiletries. All of your food is provided at the Lodge!
The weekend includes all food from Saturday breakfast to Sunday breakfast, all craft supplies, patch and camping fees. T-shirts are available for pre-order on the registration page.
- Deadline for registration is the Friday one week before camp starts, or 150 Cub Scouts.
- Register early to secure a space.
- Family Camp opportunities are available at Camp Emerald Bay and Camp Whitsett.
- Medical Form – Annual Health and Medical Record Form is Required for All Campers (Youth & Adult).
- Release Form (Youth) – One per youth participant.
- Release Form (Adult) – One per adult participant.
- Shooting Release Form – One per youth participating in shooting sports (BB, Rifle, or Archery).
- Rules of the Road – One per vehicle.
For additional information:
Contact the Camping Department at (818) 933-0130 [email protected]