Our facilities include:
- A large, vintage lodge with an updated kitchen
- Large swimming pool with showers and changing rooms (pool operations are April 1st- September 1st annually)
- Archery range with equipment available
- Rifle range with .22 rifles and BB Guns available
- Cabin and bunk room camping for up to 160 persons
- 2 large family campgrounds
- Large barbecue units with outdoor eating area
- 5 small creek side campsites
- Outdoor Amphitheater with gas-fueled campfire
- Large parade ground
- Hiking trail heads to local points of interest of various levels of difficulty
- Fill out this form to request a reservation!
Rules of the Road
Check out our Rules of the Road before coming to camp
Financial assistance is available for qualified campers that can partially cover the fee for attending camp. Fill out the application here and submit it even if you are after the stated deadline.
Shooting Sports permission slip, this will allow your scout to participate in Rifle or BB shooting. Fill out the Permission Slip and bring it with you to camp.
Medical Forms, these are the standard forms you and your scout will need to attend camp. Fill out the Medical Form and bring it with you to camp. For a weekend camp, Parts A & B, for a resident camp Parts A, B, & C are required.